HPK is in Lubuskie Province, a well known tourist area frequented by Polish and German tourists, who come to visit the numerous lakes and forests, and the natural surroundings. One of Holiday Park Kownaty’s great features is its location, on the motorway at the Poland/German border, and between Germany’s largest city Berlin, and Poland’s second largest city Poznan.
• The new A2 highway passes adjacent to the Holiday Park Kownaty destination resort, with its own junction
• Berlin and Poznan cities can be reached in a 60 minute drive
• A catchment population of 7,000,000 within 1.5 hour drive, and 50 million people within a 4 hour drive
• Major international airports at Poznan and Berlin within 45 minute drive
• The intercity express train service from Berlin to Warsaw passes a station within 2km of Holiday Park Kownaty
• Intercity train links Berlin, Poznan, Warsaw and Moscow, allowing for easy visitor access without cars
Holiday Park Kownaty will be an international theme park family-destination, a major attraction for Berlin, and a destination for Germany, Poland and Central Europe. It has little competition within its immediate catchment, or the eastern side of Berlin. Poland has proven to be one of the most resilient economies in EU and the only one to avoid any recession. Foreign investment and EU funds have assisted the ongoing growth, and the evidence suggests that this will continue. GDP growth in Poland has been at a level over 3.0% annually since 2010, and is expected to continue at over 3% during the next five years (Source : The World Bank and OECD). International recognition of Poland has risen, due to its recent EU Presidency and successful events such as EURO 2012 (UEFA European Football Championships).
Germany and Poland two of Europe’s powering economies with consumers who have disposable income